Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which method best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos:
- The whole thing all at once.
- One bite at a time.
- Slow and methodical nibbles examining the results of each bite afterwards.
- In little nibbles.
- Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee…).
- Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.
- Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.
- Just the cookie, not the inside.
- I just like to lick them, not eat them.
- I don’t have a favorite way because I don’t like Oreos.
Mine isn’t on here 0.0
Twist cookie, dunk plain side and eat in nibbles, then dunk frosting side and eat in nibbles……. That’s normal
I’m attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I’m interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I’m interested in the things people try to hide.
Over forty years later:
((I will never not reblog this.))
Waiting on God is a progressive, active, moving forward thing. It is not an idle thing.